Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Brace yourself for a lonely life, there is no one coming for us: Bhaveen Sheth-DOTSIM-INDIAN MGTOW

The single Indian male speaks on developing skills and abilities on living a single life as coping all alone as there is no one who is going to come for us.

My heading is very clear . We as the single Indian men who have decided to live alone all by ourselves will have to face challenges and problems all by ourselves, there is no one who will come for us, this is the world we live in.

In my own experience of being alone for so many years , I have realized that life is not easy. There have been many days when I have faced difficult times all by myself. No one was there to share my problems. But age and experience brings wisdom. Initially I used to think that one days someone will come in my life and I will share all my feelings with her, but that did not happen.Marriage never happened and I never found my soul mate. Indian society has shown me my true position and has clearly told me that its has no place for people like me.I have made a promise to myself that I will never depend on anyone for emotional support or solace.

Gradually I have developed my own support system. As single Indian men, we are going to face many difficult phases in out lives. My advice to all my single Indian male friends is to to behave rationally during such moments, never make an impulsive decision. Always look at the larger picture. Never loose focus on your dreams, goals and ambitions. Get creative with your life. Start reading, make meaningful relationships with other people, exercise every day.

There are many years ahead of us, follow the MGTOW philosophy. We have to become our own support system.Go ahead and face your problems all by yourself.

This is Bhaveen Sheth signing off for the day and promise to be back with a lot more.

Bhaveen Sheth
INDIAN MGTOW

No comments:

Post a Comment