Friday, April 27, 2018

INDIAN MGTOW-Wonderful creative mornings-Bhaveen Sheth-DOTSIM

I prefer to spend my mornings doing something creative like reading or writing. These mornings are mostly with a hot cup of black coffee. Since the year 2013, Kindle e-book reader has become my best companion cum buddy. Having downloaded and stored good books in it, I take the luxury of the early mornings to read renowned books by my favorite authors. Try to spend 2 hours at least on my morning readings as I have to get to work.



This activity gives me a new insight about life, keeps mind engaged and makes my day good. I look forward to return back from my workplace in order to catch up with the reading I had left in the morning.

To sum up reading is highly recommended for single Indian men. Do read in the morning or evening hours. You will transform into a better version of your present self.

This is Bhaveen Sheth signing off for the day and promise to be back with a lot more.

BHAVEEN SHETH
INDIAN MGTOW

No comments:

Post a Comment