Sunday, March 4, 2018

Not interested in speaking to a woman's parents or siblings-Bhaveen Sheth-DOTSIM-Indian MGTOW

I am no longer interested in speaking to a woman's parents or siblings. At 35 I am comfortable living a solo life, marriage no longer interests me. However I do get matrimonial interests, either from my profile on an online matrimonial site or through references of friends. 

It is the same story that I get to hear. The woman is not married, looking for a suitable match, her parents and siblings are worried for her and all that typical bullshit of an Indian family who has an unmarried daughter/sister sitting at home.

In the past few instances it has been the parents or siblings who have interacted with me. I just don't know why do they express interest in me when I have clearly stated everything about myself in writing.Maybe they are so desperate to get their daughter/sister married off that they will go to any extent.Now I am an adult orphan with zero family background, no close family ties and living all by myself.

The parents and siblings of the woman do all the talking, they ask all kinds of weird questions even after knowing everything about me. There are times when such conversations have left me embarrassed and humiliated. But this was the past and I have put the past behind me. Having gained the confidence and wisdom that comes with age, I chose to avoid any form of conversation with either the parent or the siblings of the woman.

Now c'mon, I am an adult who is mature and self dependent, I am no longer some immature kid.I am certainly not looking to settle down with some young nubile girl in her late teens or early 20's who has no experience of life in general. The age category of women that I get to deal are in their early or mid 30's. I am sure by this age people are mature enough to take their life decisions independently. Many women that I have come across are divorcees and separated.I am sure they must be mature by now. But lord almighty!!! It seems he has not given any wisdom to our adult Indian women as they cannot make their own life choices independently.

It seems that the unmarried adult Indian women still lack the confidence to talk to someone, make a decent conversation and build a rapport. Yes!!! Under confident and hesitant adults exist in both the genders. Here are the women who still rely on their parents and siblings to do the talking on their behalf. It seems that in this case feminism and women's empowerment has gone for a toss.

Now please tell me? How can you get along with a woman who cannot take her own life decision even after crossing 30. That phase of life when parents did all the talking has gone. The women past 30 in India are considered an off the shelf product (as per the popular thinking of the Indian society).Age is going by and the biological clock is ticking and yet our adult Indian women lack basic common sense.

Coming back to the topic of parents and siblings of the women.It seems that they have forgotten that their daughters/sisters have passed the marriageable age and are no longer considered marriage material.And yet, these buggers want the perfect match. Their would be in law must earn a six figure salary, he must have house in his name, a decent car and enough cash to take care of their lovely princesses. In most of the cases it seems that these parents and siblings are just window shopping and exploring their options in trying to get the best match. In my opinion I consider these people as cheap and uncouth. Their very way of talking shows that they are trying to have profitable trade off where in there is a win-loose situation in which they get profited and I bear the loss. And if I have to say something about their daughter/sisters (not being offensive), there is hardly anything good about them, be it looks,education, career or personality.

Being a fiercely independent person myself, I prefer to come across someone who can make her own life decision as an adult and stand by it. I have still not come across such a woman till date.

Hence I prefer not to talk to the parents or siblings of prospective woman looking for marriage. As an adult , change comes from withing, it should be the woman who should take charge of her life and make her own decisions, not the parents or the siblings.

I am am content with my solo life.

This is Bhaveen Sheth signing off for the day and promise to be back with a lot more.

BHAVEEN SHETH

No comments:

Post a Comment