Sunday, March 18, 2018

My bluntness and honesty is never liked

Yes!!!!! I am blunt and awfully honest. I speak about the reality. I speak the truth. I think the Indian society does not like this.It seems that everyone is used to sugar coated fantasy.

Being a single Indian man, I have my own thinking and my own way of living life. I don't bother others and expect others to reciprocate the same. But it does not happen. My Indian fellowmen and women have have a habit of constantly fingering me. On top of that I  get referred to unknown people looking for a prospective alliance for their daughters or sisters.

I have my own opinion about the Indian society and marriage.And in my opinion both have degraded to an abysmal level. My reason for staying single is strongly justified but my views are often found acerbic by people. I hardly bother about it.

When people speak to me regarding alliances, I speak my mind.I tell the truth about myself and put down my expectations very clearly and what I want. People talking to me often find it strange, some have also found me rude or offensive. Reality is not accepted by people. And that is the way I am going to remain. 

Experience has made me a pragmatist and blunt honesty did not kill anyone. On the contrary people realize the clarity from the start. 

This is Bhaveen Sheth signing out for the day and promise to be back with a lot more. 

1 comment:

  1. God bless you Bhaveen. You don't know how much I appreciate your decision to stay single forever. You are actually very intelligent. Stay single, stay happy. Best of luck🙂

    ReplyDelete