Monday, July 10, 2017

THEY WILL ALL VISIT YOUR PROFILE BUT NONE WILL SHOW ANY INTEREST- BHAVEEN SHETH DOTSIM

In this short blog post I write down certain trends that I have observed on the online matrimonial platforms.

In January this year , quite reluctantly I once again registered myself on a matrimonial site. Yaaa!!! You guessed right, shaadi.com!!!It was done just to show the world that people like me do exist (especially when women complain that there are no good men left in India.)

After my registration some interests did come but nothing proceeded further and now I hardly get any expression of interests.I am not bothered because I know better. But recently I have observed that my profile views have drastically increased. Many potential matches have visited my profile, some have done it repeatedly but there has been no expression of interest.

My profile pictures, education and profession may make me a potential suitor but because of a zero family background I hardly stand a chance. On my profile I have been extremely transparent about myself stating each and every aspect of my life and accordingly I have written the content under the heading "ABOUT MYSELF". But somewhere I feel that it the truth that is repelling them. After all who would want to associate with a n orphan ? Who would want to marry his daughter/sister to marry a person who has no family? I am looked upon with suspicion. Yes sir, this is the harsh reality of being an orphan in India.People may sympathize with you but none will empathize. Didn't a wise man say that marriage is a union between two families and not 2 individuals.

At-least I now have an answer if someone were to ask me why online matrimonial sites never worked in my favour? It is written in this post of mine.

This is Bhaveen Sheth signing off for the day and promise to be back with a lot more.

BHAVEEN SHETH

No comments:

Post a Comment