Tuesday, October 20, 2015

I just turned my back from the institution of marriage

Two and a half years ago , I wrote a blog post titled "One day I decided not to get married". After two and a half years I felt that it was a right decision taken.

The institution of marriage in India is highly overrated. It is rotten to the core, based on nothing but lies , hypocrisy and double standards. For some people it still remains to be a sacred institution;I think otherwise.

Over the years of my life I have seen this institution from a close proximity and realized that it is just an over-exaggerated fantasy. Outcasts like me are not eligible for it. There is a lot more that I can write, but I choose to restrict my words for now.

Having gained wisdom and maturity, I have got acclimatized to solitude and loneliness, I am happy living the way I am. There are no regrets.

This is Bhaveen Sheth signing off for the day, will be back with a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment