Sunday, November 23, 2014

You Tube. A great source of entertainment




Every single Indian man worth his salt reading this blog post will know about You tube and will be able to link it up on the Internet.
Yes we know that you tube has been existing on the net for a long time. But is it of any use to us Indians??? Considering the slow internet connections that we have, the low bandwidths and not to forget that it takes an entire night to download a movie on torrent.
I agree!!!! But guys!!! Have you tried to view it on your smart phone???? If not please try it. Streamlining on your Smartphone.
I discovered this a year after I had bought my Samsung galaxy S 3 Mini smart phone. It was fun to watch videos and movie trailers. But then a thought came to my mind. Why not watch an entire movie???

And guess what, I did watch an entire movie. To my surprise I found all kinds of movies uploaded on you tube. From classics to Oscar winning movies!!!! It was an online eencyclopediaof movies. I got to watch my share of movies directed by Nagesh Kuknoor, Govind Nilhani and Anurag Kashyap.
Life could never get better. I was the happiest person in the world. Just coming back from office and watching my ffavoritemovie or watching an entire movie series on a lazy weekend. What else one can ask for.
There is a saying that good things come in small packages.  I totally agree.

So to all my single Indian male friends out there. Don’t feel sad, don’t feel lonely. Log on to you tube and watch your ffavoritemovie. It is one of the best ways to keep you engaged 

No comments:

Post a Comment