Sunday, June 2, 2013

Bhaveen Sheth-DOTSIM-The Ineligible Bachelor/The Unsuitable Boy

DOTSIM stands for the The Diary of the Single Indian Male.

This Blog Post is a Satirical writeup on myself.

I draw Inspiration from the titles of two books, The Suitable Boy written by Vikram Seth and The Ineligible bachelor written by some chickilit Author.

I am by default an ineligible bachelor/unsuitable boy in the Indian Society, for the brides who are looking for a perfect match and for Parents and the family of a prospective bride who are looking for the perfect son in law or groom, i stand to be an absolute reject.


And why???? I have mentioned it before, i happen to be an orphan, that too a homeless destitute. I somehow would like to mention my Demographic profile below:

Name: Bhaveen Sheth

Profession: Healthcare Human Resource Professional

Education: Masters plus additional Certifications

Salary: Decent by  current salary standards, stable job and assured growth and promotions in future

Family Background: Parents expired a long time ago, don't have any close relatives. So present status is ORPHAN

Reseidence: Homeless, always ends up living either in paid accommodation, paying guest accommodation or in working men's Hostel.

All the above compiled information is enough for any person to reject me.

I happen to be the Ineligible bachelor or the unsuitable boy, just because i have no family, the society has branded me as an outcast.

And you know what, the Indian Society can go to hell. I don't give a damn. Why should I?????? I don't need to conform to the norms and values of a society that is dichotomous and follows double standards.

This is Bhaveen Sheth signing off for the day, will be back with some more posts

Bhaveen Sheth



2 comments:

  1. If you are a healthcare human resources professional, maybe you should buy a house, give yourself a residence, accept the fact you don't have a biological family and create a family of friends.
    Don't be a misogynist either, writing "some chicklit author" instead of the proper name of the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Mr or Miss Anonymous, the real misogynists are sitting in the Indian parliament and are running the state of affairs of this country. I just happen to be the citizen of this country exercising my right of free speech and this happens to be my fundamental right.

    As far a buying a house is concerned please note that i am not the relative or friend of Robert Vadhera or real estate people like him who can just go an acquire a residence.

    I do have plans in future but not as of now. i have accepted the fact that i am an orphan and have no family and have made a family of friends who are not related to me. If you happen to read my previous posts , you will realize that.

    But even doing all of the above still makes me an outcast.

    As far as that book Ineligible bachelors is concerned, i still defend my statement and say that it is indeed a chick lit author who gets some strange form of sadistic fun in insulting and humiliating men who approach her through the arranged marriage system. If the Modern Indian Woman wants to decline some proposal, it can be done diplomatically, is it necessary to humiliate and put down someone????

    Where is the so called cerebral Intellect of Women gone???

    ReplyDelete