Sunday, February 10, 2013

Bhaveen Sheth-DOTSIM-Life Post 30

DOTSIM- Diary of the Single Indian Male.

My Dear Single Indian male Friends,

Hope this blog finds you in good shape.

Today i will deal with the topic of life after 30 for the Single Indian Male. YEaaaaa, i certainly have to discuss this fact of life ,  i am aging and that cannot be denied. Life can certainly take a different turn.

Life post 30 is different, unlike woman i don't have the frustration of being left out or not being part of the married group. I have never been made to feel a part of the Indian Society ever since i became an orphan.

I concentrate whole hardheartedly on my career, because this is what i feel will give me satisfaction and take me ahead. I search for advance management diploma programs/ certification programs  to enhance my career skills. i have dreams , dreams of rising on top, of working with people  developing and shaping their careers.

Marriage???? That's a big question mark, i have no answer and i can't predict the future. As an orphan i find no acceptance in the Indian Society, but who cares. I still have kept an option open in my life , one may never know what happens in life.

Books, books and more books. They have now become my friends and my fellow companions. I just love reading them to the end, it opens my mind, engages me and calms me down. Reading as a hobby has never been developed  in India, no wonder a lot of people don't know what to do when they find themselves alone and lonely.

Fitness!!!!!!!!!!!!, this year starting 2013, i became a marathon freak, ran 3 marathons and got  addicted to it. I saw my self loosing weight and seeing my waist trimming gradually, there is now other feeling than aging gracefully.

At the end what do i have to say??? All i can say is that live your life dude, don't be worried just because you are single. Life certainly starts post 30 , provided you are willing to make radical changes in your life.

This is Bhaveen Sheth signing off for the day, will be back with some more.

Bhaveen Sheth

No comments:

Post a Comment