Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bhaveen Sheth- Self Made Man in just a Bullshit Word in the Indian Society

SELF MADE MAN

The world loves to admire self made men. Best selling books are authored on this Topic. Numerous documentaries are made on renowned self made men.

Recently in many matrimonial profiles that I come across, i had seen the bride's parents looking for a self made man for their daughter.


I don't need to mention about my background , my blog clearly mentions that I am an orphan and I have come up the hard way in life.What hurts me is when i see such idiotic people  insulting the very notionself made man.

To tell you the truth they don't want a self made man,all they want is a man with a decent  family background-The same sort of family that you see on Hum saath saath hai and hum aapke hai kaun gibberish bollywood movies.

Self made man for them is someone who has done is masters from the best B-Schools in India or Abroad and earns a six figure salary on a monthly basis. Not someone who has worked the hard day and night to complete his education and has now financially stable and professionally successful.

To the Indian society we the self made orphans are nothing but homeless destitute s, outcasts,  who are not accepted by the society.

People just show sympathetic respect to the self made man, but no one wants him to be the part of the Indian Society. These are the double standards of the Indian Society.

So I say that the Self made man is just a bullshit word in the Indian Society.

This is Bhaveen Sheth signing off for the day, will be back with some more.

Regards,

Bhaveen Sheth


1 comment:

  1. U R ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.I REALLY ADMIRE U AND UR COURAGE TO REMAIN SINGLE.

    ReplyDelete