Sunday, August 19, 2012

Bhaveen Sheth Everyday I focus on my Dreams

Unlike Mediocre People of the Indian Society in Particular and India in general , i wake up with a different feelling everyday.

Mediocre People only wake up to let  another day go by to drag years in their lives, I , Bhaveen Sheth believe that everyday there is something new and challenging to do, every day  I will learn a new concept or acquire a new skill that will contribute to my professional and personal growth and development.

I try hard and focus on my dreams , my dream for an executive education, my dream to enter a Corporate Hospital HR and Training and Development Function where I get to work with professional people.

I focus on my dream to achieve a swimmers body, i focus to participate in Marathons and take my fitness to the highest levels

I focus and focus everyday and one day I hope that I am able to achieve my dreams.

This is Bhaveen Sheth signing off for the day, will be back with some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment