Monday, June 25, 2012

Bhaveen Sheth-Some Random Thoughts Part 16

I get on to a regular life and start adjusting day by day.

Getting back and starting afresh is not easy but I am happy , the break of some months was really good.

I come across some Ego maniacal People who will themselves not do  anything and wont allow others to do.They have just wasted years of their lives doing nothing and have never developed at all professionally, personally or spiritually.

Why is it that such Old Insecure people feel threatened by the Youngsters who are Hardworking, talented and brilliant?????



This is a sad reality but what can one do.

I keep my focus on my goals, I have my targets to achieve. And keeping that in mind I go ahead implementing and doing my work. With lots of opportunity to learn and develop i stay contented.

I just tell myself "Do your Work, give your best and do what is possible" and leave the rest to the superiors.

The Dream ohhhhhhh my dream to work in the Corporate Hospital HR is what I want and one day i will achieve the same, why get bogged down by trivial matters????

Some people come join Organizations with a Glue Stick attached to their seats never to vacate the same, all they do is drown in the Ocean of Mediocrity making no achievements at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment