Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bhaveen Sheth-Living Life out of a Suitcase

As I write and Update my Blog, I go back and have recollections of my Past.Now, I am 30 years old and it has been 15 years since I have been living my Life out of a Suitcase.

Well, what does this term mean? Simple. It means that for the last 15 years I have been Living my life in many places carrying my suitcase, bags and the rest of my belongings all over places.

I am happy to have chosen this path but there are times when I wish i was stable. Anyways, this is not the time to grieve but rejoice and live one's life.

Once you live in a place for more than a year , you tend to develop some sort of attachment, attachment with the place , with its people and rest of the things in general. Leaving the place does cause some anxiety and a sense of loss.


Anxiety because one does not know what the new place is going to be like and sense of loss becasue one is going to miss the attachments and the bondage made in his/her tenure of stay.

With Time and Age, I have got used to these emotions and have realized that they are now a part of my life. Whenever I have left places , there has been no one to see me off or say good byes and whenever I have arrived to my new destination there has been no one to greet me or welcome me.

I reach a new place and start my work because that's what people expect from me , WORK, WORK and more WORK. I am not complaining, one has to work in order to feed himself/herself.

Shifting however is not an easy thing, there are logistics to handle and negotiations to be done. Once you are in your new place you start from ground zero or square one.A new place has to be scouted where one has to live, finding a laundry man, finding a good place to eat and many other things that you need to do for your daily living.

India as a Country and Society in general has never been good to its single people be it male or female. Giving a place to rent is done after a lot of negotiation and pleading, that also when you pay huge sums they the House owners think they are obliging you. 

But I will not complain, life at times is like that, if you don't go to different places and work in different environments , how are you going to grow?? Both as an individual and a Professional. I have come across a Lot of People who never made any progress in their life because they were stuck to one Organization and One Place all their Life.

Life is all about living and taking up challenges, its only after going to different places, living in different environments as well as difficult conditions, missing out on basic amenities have I realized the true value of Life, a Home and of course a Woman. The beauty of Life is so good when you know that you have a Home to go back to after work, a wife/partner waiting there for you, a woman who can convert your House into a Home and of course the luxury of have delicious food cooked by your wife.

Whether I will have the above mentioned things is something that I don't know. In a Country where you are looked upon by your Family background, i don't think that I can ever get married, simply because I am an orphan and i have no regrets being one. I did not choose to be an orphan, circumstances made me one, but I can Choose to remain happy or keep on crying trying to gain Sympathy all my life. Its my choice and life is all about making choices.

I agree that I have some years written in my life that I will have to live my life out of a suitcase but I have Hope that one day i will have a Home , a Home of my Own, a place where I can always look forward to go back to. And i keep this dream alive in my mind and go on to live my life, HAPPILY.

This is Bhaveen Sheth Signing off for the day, will be back with some more

No comments:

Post a Comment