Saturday, May 5, 2012

Delhi-NCR Region-A Place I intend to Work in Future














DELHI NCR-  I have Heard a lot about this place and even been to it now. And all i can say is that it is filled with life.

Why would i want to choose this place to work in the Future?? Well there are many answers to that Question!!!!!!

Mumbai, I have been there and have stayed there, the life is too fast and you get to live in match box houses. Chennai- Nope, I will be more happy to work in Islamabad or Karachi, at least people out there speak Hindi, ok jokes apart but Chennai has too much of a linguistic fanaticism. Banglore and Hyderabad are good but good for the IT and BPO Professionals, and some element of regionalism still existouty there.Kolkatta- I can't say, never been there but from what i have heard , the communist legacy is still there and that city still needs to revamp itself.

This leaves me the option of Delhi-NCR, call its the Hobsons Choice or the Devils Alternative, i would prefer work in the Capital region in the near Future.

Personally, because my dear Appa is there and i can catch up with her. There will be a great family bonding,something that i will need in my life.

Professionally because this City is culturally vibrant.One can get to meet all type of  people from India and yes HINDI is not a problem, because everyone speaks it.

If i had been a single woman it would have been a problem, with all the Sexual Predator on a look out to feast on a Vulnerable Single Woman, but since i will be a single man, i will not face a problem.

I want to work there so that i will be able to meet a lot of people, experience that DELHI CULTURE and the typical delhi people and their attitude that is so talked about all over in India.

And in this experience i will also get to see those top politicians, bureaucrats, civil servants, police and rest of the people who flaunt their power.

Living and eating will not be a problem, not for a single person like me.

This will add to another experiences of life. I don't think that even this place will get me settled , settled means being settled in life, having a permanent home and some life partner.

No!!!! That cannot happen , the people of Delhi-NCR are classy and believe in class. They cannot except a Homeless Destitute Orphan like me and frankly speaking i don't believe in being involved with any woman out there. Matters of the heart are quite Fragile and with Delhi people being hot blooded and violent one has to be careful.

But all said and done this is one city i would like to add to the experiences of my life. And i will be this City which i will one day prodly say "BEEN THERE DONE THAT"

Life is all bout travels and experiences and i will keep on doing it

No comments:

Post a Comment