Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Case of a Girl’s Father who only viewed me from an Astrological point of view


This is a short blog post that i would like to put up. I got a call today from a Girl’s father; he had expressed interest in my profile of a matrimonial site for his daughter. I had accepted it.

He gave me a call and started his conversation, there were no formalities, no casual hi and hellos exchanged, he immediately started out with my birth date, time, place of birth, caster, gothra ( i don’t what does that mean). 

He kept on ranting his questions till I got irritated. I made a lame excuse that the network was not clear and decided to end the conversation.
 
Sad, but in today’s times also all these thing matter, caste community, religion and minute astrological details matter. What happened to the compatibility factor????
Such are the state of Dismal thing one gets to see. 

A Recent Update: The Father called me twice just to confirm my Place and Time of Birth on a single Day. After That on Sunday he called me Again to ask for my address.

Till Now he has not asked a single thing about me, my work or my background. 

1 comment:

  1. Bhaveen, I can understand your feelings but our society is confined in only caste, astrology and other rubbish things which do not have any value in our lives. Let us take oath that we will not give value of rubbish things in our society.

    ReplyDelete