Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Bhaveen Sheth Some Random Thoughts Part-13

Why I do I read???? Well , I don't know what to say. Reading calms me down and exposes me to a different world where i can imagine a lot of things. And yes it strengthens my grip over the language. Words and Sentences, something i really love.

Why do I Jog/Run??? Nothing can bring so much pleasure and happiness than the Runners high that one feels after finishing the run.All negative energies vanish and one starts feeling energetic.

I closely watch the trial unfold for Nupur and her Husband Rajesh Talwar and feel sorry for them, looks like the society and the media is exacting some sort of revenge towards the socially upward mobile people.

An educated IPS officer endorses honor killing. What has the world come up-to????

Hats off to Amir Khan on his new show Satyamev Jayate, some effort has been taken by a Philanthropist to bring about changes in our Dysfunctional Society.

I get the feeling that i really need to sculpt my body and make it better, something that i intend to religiously, it may take years, but there is a lot of satisfaction in aging gracefully and looking good and not like the typical bot bellied average Indian Male.

I hope to watch some Movie Today.

Presently Reading a Book tilted " ME AGAINST MY BROTHER", it describes the real live events that took place in Somali, Sudan and Rwanda, heart wrenching to read and see the realities. More depressing is the fact that the world turned its face away a looked the other way when a catastrophe of such magnitude was taking place.

This is Bhaveen Sheth signing off for the day, will be back with more .

Bhaveen Sheth

No comments:

Post a Comment