Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bhaveen Sheth- Some Random Thoughts- Part 12


I watched two movies this Week, Jannat 2 and Safe, both back to back. Jannat 2 is good and one time watchable, Emran Hasmi plays his normal role and Esha Gupta is a Candy Floss Heroine adding to the Glamour Quotation of the Movie. But the Real performer is Rahdeep Hooda who portrays an intense personality of man brooding over his loss. The Second Movie was SAFE, an action thriller starring Jason Statham, you can expect all the Action and Fight Stunts from Statham plus there is a good effort put in by the Child Actor Catherine Chan.

I watch the news in anticipation of the Hearing of Nupur Talwar which will come up tomorrow, really feel sorry for that woman.

I am happy, someone posted a congratulatory note on one of the posts of my blogs, looks like my writings are getting appreciated day by day. I hope to improve on the same.

Day by day I dream of one day making it big in the Field of HR and Training and Development.

Just some days left for my birthday to come, this year I turn 30.

I gradually make plans to get distanced from some people, the more diplomatically it is done the better.

I hope to buy some good movie CD’s  I intend to buy and watch.

I see a man trapped in a wrong relationship where there is no exit.

Downloaded some good books, hope to read them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment