Friday, June 1, 2012

Bhaveen Sheth-To become as an Inspiration to others Inspite of Being an Orphan


As I have written before, being an Orphan is not an easy thing, but I take up the challenge to live my life and make it an example to others, an inspiration to others to set an example that no matter how many difficulties one faces in life, no matter how many adversities that come by one should not loose any hope and keep on fighting.

There are many things that I would like to accomplish to set an example.Some of my major objectives are as follows.

An Accomplished Career Professional

No other accomplishment can be parallel to Professional and Academic Achievement. The respect that one gets by having good educational credentials and a Professional Growth. It will be an example to everyone that people who have no one to take care of them can rise high in the Society.


I await that Moment when people will look up to me with pride and say that I am indeed a self made man who came up with Sheer Hardwork.

A Home of My Own

Yes, I am an Orphan but along with that I am also a Homeless Destitute.For the last 12 years I am in search of a permanent Home. A place which I can call my own home, a place which can give me peace and solitude, a place that will give me a sense of security. It does not have to be a villa and nor should by home be in located in a Metro City.


I go more for simple but beautiful interiors, a home filled with almost all the facilities. A place where i need not stay by the rules of the Owner or the care taker because in this case I myself will be the care taker.

Those four walls and the roof will give me a real sense of security and  remind me that even in the worst possible circumstances I have my own home to go back to.



If life goes as per what I plan and If I remain single a home on the the Konkan Coast is on my list and one day Hopefully with the grace of God, I will be the owner of a small house.

Endless Travel All over India

We Live in India and eventually die in India never having visited even a place other than our place of birth and place of work. There is so much to explore in India, from the Secluded Hills of Ladak and Leh and the Coastal Areas of  Kerala, from the Deserts in Gujarat and Rajasthan to the Jungles and Hills of North East India.




This desire is there in me to become an avid traveler and see all the places and tick place on the Map of India showing the places that I visited. Journeys will add to my wisdom and widen my Horizons. There is so much that life has in store for me.

Teaching the Underprivileged

Every has a his/her own way to give something  back to the society some do charity , some do philanthropy, some do social work and some actively involve themselves in helping the needy.

I have a dream to teach the underprivileged children, to empower them with education because education will become their tool for the future.

All over India there is shortage of good teachers, teacher who have good skills, teachers who can teach important subjects like Maths, Science and English. And when  it comes to English who does not want to learn it, who does not dream of speaking this fluent language that the British gave us in their Legacy.

With my Skills in Training and Development I will empower the underprivileged and make them learn and master this language.

There will be no other satisfaction than seen them succeed in their lives and when they will look behind and express their gratitude and give me their blessings. This is what I intent to do and it will be my way in giving back to the Society.

This is Bhaveen Sheth signing of for the day will be back with more.

Bhaveen Sheth



No comments:

Post a Comment