Friday, April 6, 2012

Bhaveen Sheth-Some random Thoughts Part-4


Life now seems to be falling into place.

Documentation procedures are extensive but they need to be done.
Spending my time reading and studying a lot of material.

Wisdom gained through knowledge is amazing.

Cardiovascular Exercises have started to make an impact on me, i find myself more peaceful and calm.

I have decided to improve my endurance to the highest levels.

Just a month left to go and i will touch 30, I am homeless and destitute.

I have stopped focusing on my past and have started concentrating on my future.

To have a home, no matter how small ,is my primary goal.

The quest for a home may take time but the focus will not shift.

Living a single life is bliss and i am enjoying every moment of it without any regrets.

I am intending to make the journey of life more exciting.

Everyday 50 interests are expressed in profiles of woman on shaadi.com, majority of them are rejected upfront with some minorities accepting my interest.

Strange, sad but true even womanwho are divorcees and in their middle ages have started to reject me. Am I turning into an out caste?

Fact it , that i have been blunt in writing my profile, expressing all the bitter truth about my life, and truth is something that the Indian Society is not willing to hear or accept.

And I have stopped giving a damn; i just want to life my life.

I am not desperate for any companionship, if there is one thing that I am really desperate for is a home , a permanent home on my name. Can’t live like a bloody refugee in the country of my origin.
IPL Season 5 has started, another worthless game and nothing but a waste of time. I just wish that my fellow countrymen put their minds in some useful activity that leads to growth and intellectual development.

This is Bhaveen Sheth signing off for the day and i will be back with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment