Friday, April 13, 2012

Bhaveen Sheth-Some Random Thoughts-Part 6


A new place to see, new people to meet and in one go I impress them.

Business Communication has a role to play and i will master this skill.

Strange ,someone shows interest in me yesterday and likes my talk but later an electronic rejection comes.

Yesterday it was “Oh!!! You are such a nice person” and today no response, the person chooses to disappear.

This affirms the reality that in the Indian Society people like fantasy and no one wants to accept and face reality.

Is it a sin to be truthful with people??

I will never understand the Indian Society, in spite of spending 30 years of life in it.

No!!!!! It is better that I stay alone; at least i don’t have to justify myself and be answerable.

It is terrible thing to have someone in your life and then be abandoned and left alone. I have faced it once, can’t face it another time.

I have message to almighty god that please don’t give us a life and then take it back, that can be the worst thing that you can do to us.

We Destitute Orphans forget that we can never be a part of the society. There is no place for us in this society, we are better of single.

I am content to live like an Eagle, to soar the skies, to live alone and to die alone.

I will touch the clouds in the Sky with glory.

Happy to be to be certified in to two more additional quality subjects.

I promise myself that I will excel in my area of expertise. No other happiness can match the High that you get when you realize that you are a subject matter expert.

This is Bhaveen Sheth signing of for the Day, will be back with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment